If you are a landowner who is interested in selling your timber to an experienced logging company, you have come to the right place. At Turner Logging, LLC we will purchase quality timber at competitive prices. We have decades of experience in logging and forestry and our knowledgeable staff members can provide you with an expert evaluation on what your timber is worth. We can answer any questions you may have about selling timber and we will work with you every step of the way.
Where Should I Sell My Timber?
Just like selling a house or a car, selling timber can involve a lot of paperwork and processing. Similar to hiring a realtor to help you sell your home, a professional forester can help you sell your timber. Although you can find timber buyers on your own, this can be a very long and arduous process that ends up costing you more than intended. Having a professional forester help you evaluate your timber, come up with a management plan, and help you find buyers. Additionally, our foresters will help you maximize your timber profits and relieve you of the oftentimes strenuous process.
What is My Timber Worth?
The worth of your timber is dependent on many different factors. These factors include:
- Size in height and diameter
- Tree species such as walnut or oak
- Tree stem quality
- Tree conditions such as damaged or healthy
- Current market demand
Because the worth of your trees relies on many different factors, it is important to contact a local professional forester to accurately evaluate the price of your trees. At Turner Logging, LLC we are experts in the logging industry. Our professional foresters can help you accurately determine the worth of your timber and sell it at the best price in the market.
Timber Purchasing Process
There are several steps in the timber purchasing process. These steps include:
- Get help from a local professional forester
- Work with your forestry consultant to develop a timber purchasing plan
- Discover how much your timber is worth
- Determine your selling and harvesting limits
- Work with your forestry consultant to find qualified buyers
- Sell your timber and complete the necessary paperwork
- Work with your local logging company to set up a harvest day
- Have your local logging company transport your timber to the buyer
Contact Turner Logging, LLC Today to Get Started
If you would like help selling your timber from experts in the logging and forestry industry, contact Turner Logging, LLC at 417-276-1484 today!Contact Us